Saturday, January 28, 2012

Started a Twitter account and Lighthouse Bruh is still scum

Okay here is a quick note. In case anybody checking this blog hasn't looked back at one of my older posts it appears that Lighthouse Bruh is back to being a dick again. Really I have no idea how this person stays in business. I'll most likely be doing another full post about him and Lighthouse Rentals here soon. Until then here is a link to the old post, be sure to read the comments for the latest updates.

Lighthouse Bruh and his scummy actions.

On a completely separate note I finally broke down and got a Twitter account. I'll be posting there when I do blog posts on here or when something catches my eye that I want to share real quickly. @potosiabonwood is my name on there, please give me a follow and I'll probably follow you back in a day or so (I don't check everything everyday).

No comments:

Post a Comment