Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pussy Katt outfit review

It's been a while since I've put anything up here talking about other peoples stuff. Well I guess now is as a good time as any. So I picked up a new outfit from a shop called Beach Bunns called 'Pussy Katt'. It's a nice little latex number with a good little selection of ways to wear it like zipped up and unzipped, plus a few tail options also. Here is a shot of me with it on.


It doesn't include the chastity belt, that's a little something that Mistress isn't letting me take off at the moment. Maybe she's afraid I may get a little frisky with my sisters. Anyways the entire outfit has a really nice look to it. There is also a guitar and microphone included as well for when you want the whole 'Josey and the Pussycats' look going on. You can find Beach Bunns in search by their name amazingly easy (almost an unknown for Second Life) and below is a link to their blog.

Beach Bunns Swimwear and Clothing

At their store are several boards to buy from with a wide selection of outfits. I've already got my eyes on a couple more that they have. May have some pictures of those in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment