Tuesday, October 18, 2011

goodbye

Okay I'm done.  Logging off of this blog for the last time.  Posting on it for the last time.  I'll be deleting my bookmark to SLU and calling that quits as well.  Time to move on.

I'll be inworld maybe two or three more times and then after this weekend I'll be gone.

Tired of the drama, tired of certain people allowed to do whatever they want in SL, hell I'm just about completely tired of the internet itself.  It has come to a point in my life where things need to change and it needs to happen now.

So with this I say goodbye to anyone who still checks in here.  It's been a series of ups and downs with Second Life.  Really high highs - My Mistress, my sis  and the life we've had together, my good friends Lore, Why, Brit and to many others to mention.  Low lows - Scumbags in bag fulls, the zFire with his RedZone and all his followers, the JLU the cyberstalking group of power hungry freaks, Prokofy the most delusional person in SL who thinks everything is about her and that everyone is out to get her.

Goodbye all.

1 comment: