Sunday, January 19, 2020

The Secret Show part two

My heart starts to race as I realize what is about to happen to me. Then I hear the a command in a language I don't understand from behind and it begins. The beast hops up onto my back, its fur brushing up against my skin and it's weight pushing down on me. Between my legs I feel it, long, wet and quite ready by it's hardness. A couple of pushes as it's legs grab my sides and then suddenly it slides right up into my pussy in one thrust.

Then it just started in on me, hard and fast. I looked up, already crying, straight into the eyes of my Mistress. She was watching me, a sly grin on her face and her eyes wide, watching the spectacle of seeing her little whore getting fucked by a dog. The crowd was clapping already, applauding my humiliation and degradation for their pleasure. My soul felt like it was leaving my body because, in all honesty, the way the dog was inside of me felt good.

It's head was on my shoulder, growling, panting and dripping slobber down my neck. The feeling of him up against me was a distinct feeling that I had never experienced, fur against skin. Then his dick pumping into with a speed that was quite unreal. My body was betraying me, as I gasped for breath while whimpering and crying in front of everyone I was also on the verge of cumming myself.

Feeling that swell inside of me, the base of his cock growing in size and being trapped in my pussy. There was a sudden rush of heat deep up inside as the dog came... and so did I at the same time. My body trembled and shook as I was seeded by an animal. Crying through my own orgasm as I felt that cock pull out of me, the swollen stretching and stinging my cunny. I squirted everywhere as that canine spunk ran out of me onto the floor.

I looked into he eyes of my Mistress again. There was a look of shock and surprise on her face as the crowd erupted in cheers. Still trembling as the dog was led away from it's bitch. I was completely spent and exhausted by this encounter. Wanting nothing more to be home and safe once again.

Then I heard the command again. A second dog now climbs up onto my back to mount me.



---------------------------------------

Have a kink you would like to see covered in a future story? Something you want to see more of?

Let me know in the comments and I'll get my dirty little mind to work on it.

----------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment