Sunday, January 12, 2020

The secret show part one

Mistress drove me downtown and through a series of seedy alley ways and eventually parked in what looked like a private parking garage. After parking she walked around to my side of the car and opened the door, reaching in to attach my leash and motioning for me to get out. "It's a bit chilly in that but don't worry we'll be inside where it's warm soon enough."

Well it was cold considering that she was only letting me wear heels, a garter and stockings tonight. Giving a shiver as I followed her to a set of doors I calmly spoke to her while trying not to shiver. "I certainly hope so Mistress. By the way, what am I going to be doing tonight if I may ask?"

She turned to me with that mischievous smile of hers, "Well, you are getting fucked of course. Although tonight there will be an audience watching. Oh you will be bound as well. On all fours, spreader bar, elbows on the floor and locked as well. No bindings that you haven't seen in my basement."

I walked behind her as we approached the doors and I could see various video cameras all around. Without even stopping the doors opened and a tall man in a suit let us in. Soon we were walking down hallways and I saw other men, all staring at me with grins. I wondered if these were those who will be using me tomorrow. Finally though I thought to ask a bit more, "An audience Mistress?"

"Yes. This is a very exclusive club, very secretive, and they are paying me very well for you tonight." We came to a stop at another door and another man stood there checking his watch and motioning for us to wait. "Now what happens to you on the other side of this door you cannot stop, there are no safewords. But trust me my little darling slut you will be quite safe and I will be watching the entire time."

Soon the man stepped aside and opened the door. I was led inside onto one side of a stage which was well let, unlike the seating around it which was cloaked in darkness. Barely I could make the outline of people, several people out there watching me. Mistress led me to the center of the stage where I was to be bound at. "Turn around face the door you came in, your... heh... lovers will be coming in through the other door and you won't see them until they take you."

Soon I was down on the floor, legs spread and locked open by a spreader bar. A short leash hooked to the floor kept my head low and my arms were bound at the elbows to the floor. Written on the stage directly below my head was a little shiny plaque with a single sentence on it 'If you can read this then you are about to become a true bitch'. Mistress took a seat where she would be facing straight at me but no in the audience, she wanted us to see each other while this was going on.

Then I hear the door behind me open up and everyone is locked in rapt attention. The facial expression on Mistress even changes quite a bit. I wiggle in the bindings a bit as I hear footsteps and something else coming up behind me. Then I hear the panting and my heart sinks. Twisting around a bit I look behind me and coming up on my rear on a leash of it's own is a rather large brown dog. Looking back ahead of me again I can see her in rapt attention, like she is getting ready to see something of greatness happen before her. Glancing back down at the plaque I realize that it's true, I'm about to become a bitch, a dogs bitch.



---------------------------------------

Have a kink you would like to see covered in a future story? Something you want to see more of?

Let me know in the comments and I'll get my dirty little mind to work on it.

----------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment