Sunday, January 26, 2020

The Secret Show Part 3

This one was bigger, both and body and dick size, than the one before. I let out a cry as I felt him ram home into me and immediately start thrusting. It's hot breath was on my nick and goosebumps sprang up on my skin. Then his tongue, wide and rough on my neck, lapping at me as he was breeding. My body shaking still as my pussy was being ravaged so roughly.

Suddenly his tongue went from my neck up to the side of my face and my ear. Losing control I came again. The crowd cheered more, Mistress continued to stare straight at me.

This dog wasn't so quick as the last one. He just kept plowing away into me while licking the entire time as his knot was firmly inside of me. A hand reached down and grabbed my hair, one of the handlers I guess, and turned my head sideways. "Mouth open, tongue out."

I obeyed the order being to lost in the moment and humiliation to do anything else. In a second that slobbery tongue was now lapping into my mouth. The audience loved it and I began licking at his tongue right back. Applause filled the room along with the chant 'Broke the bitch' over and over again as I basically made out with my canine Dominate while being fucked.

Rolling through multiple orgasms as I felt his knot swell inside of me stretching me wider still. Then the dog raised it's head up and gave a broken howl and I could feel myself being flooded with cum. My head dropped down as my entire body shook and trembled. In just a few seconds he dismounted me pulling that swollen member from my sore cunny.

Then I felt the restraints being undone lock by lock. But I was kept down on all fours by a handler who held onto a handful of my hair. Once I was free he pulled me around a bit and pushed my face down at the floor where the dog jizz and my own squirt had sprayed and run out onto.

"Lick it up you little slut." Mistresses voice above me and without a pause I leaned my head down and began lapping up the nasty mess. The crowd let out an applause as I slurped and sucked it all up off the floor. Then I felt my collar being redone with the regular leash that I wear. "Show your ruined pussy to the audience now."

Twisting around I sat back looking a the dark shapes in the crowd and spread my legs wide. My pussy red, sore and dripping with dog cum. Then with a tug on my leash I was pulled to my feet as I looked down at myself. Thick gooey streams still stuck all down the insides of my thighs, the stockings were torn and ripped a little from the clawing that I didn't even notice until now. Then with a final round of cheers from the crowd I was led to the back room again.

"Well Miss Ventris it looks like I won our little bet. She came on the first dog just like I said she would." A mans voice from behind me.

"Yes Rocky she did. She should no better than to cum without my permission, but the little fuck meat couldn't help herself." My heart sank in disappointment.

"Yes but I do get the rewards. We get her for two more shows." He walks around to the front of me and raises my chin with his fingers. "Look at you, all tears. Well I can't wait to see you taking those beasts filthy cocks in your mouth next time."

Mistress led me away as he laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment