Thursday, January 2, 2020

Tasting Sis

I was leaning over Sis's backside holding her ass cheeks apart as Mistress pumped her strapon into her in a steady pace. All I could do was watch in awe as that black ribbed monster vanished over and over again into that now gaped open butthole. Sis squirmed under me and let out muffled squeals into the ball gag in her mouth.

"More spit dear I don't want her to dry out to much." I nodded and spit on her rubber dick a few more times. One thing Mistress wasn't fond of was using lube if she could avoid it. Fortunately I drooled like a Saint Bernard when I was turned on and watching my Sis get her ass opened up was really turning me on. Now the reason she prefers using spit has two points, one it enforces a control issue over whoever she is domming, two is because that toy will be leaving that asshole and going into somebodies mouth soon and she wants them to taste ass... not lube.

I know I'll be sucking my Sis's backdoor flavor off of it soon, which is another reason why I'm drooling.

A tug on my hair and I raise up. She pulls my face to hers and our lips meet and we exchange a long passionate kiss. Our tongues swirling together as she sodomizes her wife. We separate slowly, a tiny string of spit hanging between our lips as she smiles. Then my face is pushed down on that plump rear end and I open my mouth wide.

"Such perfection, you know exactly what happens next." She exclaimed with glee as she pulled that long wrecking machine out and slid it right into my mouth. Without even missing a stroke she was fucking my face now. Oh and I could taste my sweet Sis all over it. After a moment of that she pulls it out and I spit on it again. Then I pull those ass cheeks apart and watch as it rams back inside of that sore little hole. The muffled squealing starts again.


---------------------------------------

Have a kink you would like to see covered in a future story? Something you want to see more of?

Let me know in the comments and I'll get my dirty little mind to work on it.

----------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment