Sunday, April 5, 2020

New Lovers

We were out by the swimming pool, I sat kneeling on the ground next to Mistress as she finished out her deal. She was buying a new resident for our household one specifically with me in mind. He sat sitting directly across from our eyes level staring at me. Like he knew exactly what his duties were going to be for now on, like he knew I was his new bitch. His name was 'Loverboy', it was on his collar, he was a younger Great Dane of quite substantial size.

Mistress was going over the various commands he was trained for with his trainer Mistress Nina. She trained the dogs on her own girls and they never disappointed.

"Here is a tag for her collar. Loverboy will only service someone who is wearing it." Mistress took it from Nina and bent over a bit attaching it to the front of my collar. Loverboy began panting a bit louder almost immediately. "Here is another one just in case you need to put your lovely wife in her place. Or you could wear it yourself if you get really curious... but if you do promise me that I will get to be there."

"Oh Nina, you are always so naughty." Mistress laughed.

Nina then reached inside her top a bit and pulled out the end of her necklace with a tag on it, "I think you, Thor and I would have a really good time together. Remember I was there when you girl was taken at the club, the look on your face, I could see your curiousity."

Mistress took a step forward only inches from her face, "Oh I don't know. I think I would much rather trade licks with just you."

Nina took a step forward this time and their lips met rather quickly. They kissed for a good solid minute before pulling back a little breathless. Almost immediately they began undoing their tops.

"Girl, turn around and assume the doggy position," she laughed a bit at her own words,"and pull that tiny skirt of yours up around your waist. I think my friend is going to eat my pussy while I watched."

"Damn right I am. Bet you squirt like a firehouse watching your little one getting fucked by Loverboy." Nina adds in while I turn my back to the beast, bend over and display my pussy to him. I hear a bit of a low growl as I do so.

Feeling my knees scraping on the rough concrete as a towel was never placed down. I whimper a bit knowing this was going to be rough. Watching as they leave a trail of clothing to one of the pool seats. Nina's back now bare I can see her tattoos, dog paws on her hips, "Thor's Bitch" on her upper back and a tramp stamp of a dog collar with the same tag that she wore around her neck. Mistress spread her legs and Nina went down between them without hesitation.

"Loverboy! Hard Breeding!" The command was given and I hear a deep loud bark behind me. Suddenly the weight was on me, that fur against my skin, that sudden push into my cunny. I let out a squeal and then I felt his teeth on the back of my neck, biting slightly, asserting dominance as he began to pound into me.

Deep inside my head I wanted to scream in humiliation... but then another part of me realized just how much I was going to enjoy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment