Monday, March 30, 2020

Sis works me over

"So hey Sis, does this turn you on?"

Gina's voice was on the verge on laughter and I almost didn't want to turn around. But I did. There she was standing side wise to me wearing nothing but a strap on. But it wasn't a normal strap on, it was a rather large rubber dog dick. She grinned and bounced her hips a bit so the big rubber doggie wanker bounced up and down. I couldn't help but to laugh myself, "Oh Lord Sis, you're a mess. I was getting ready to go to bed."

"Well maybe after I fuck you for a while.", her grin was wide and her face was flushed. She was horny as hell.

"I thought Mistress would have been taking care of you tonight."

"She celebrated a bit and had to much wine. She passed out when she came as I was eating her out. Now I want to fuck someone... and eat her out... then have her eat me out... maybe eat her out again." she walked towards the bed a bit wobbly. Evidently Mistress wasn't the only drinking quite a bit tonight. But I was already biting my lip in anticipation.





No comments:

Post a Comment