Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Admittance is the first step

 Mistress stepped out of the room leaving me in the room alone with Miss Alysa who still had her eyes trained on me. Giving a slight grin she walked towards me as I remained kneeling on the floor. Then I felt her finger on my chin moving my head upwards. She wanted to look me in the eye.

"So you are Cully's little prize aren't you? I can see why she likes you. Another beauty to add to her little lesbian family."

I blinked a bit, thinking quickly, "I'm not a real lesbian Miss, I like men as well."

"You like men to fuck you, that primal urge of being take and used, I understand that. But that's all you want them for, to fuck you." She leaned down closer to me are faces just an inch apart now. "But you love women, you are in love with your Mistress and her wife. If no man ever threw another cock up inside of you it wouldn't matter you would be perfectly happy with what you have here."

She leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. I couldn't help but to purr a bit as I felt their softness against my own and my body shivered. As her face pulled back slowly she ran her tongue over those same soft lips and smiled. 

"Yes, you would be perfectly happy without another man in your life at all. So tell me what are you again?"

I kept staring her in the eyes as tears welled up a bit, finally understanding myself a bit more than ever before. "I'm a lesbian Miss."

"Good girl, now let us see if your Mistress will loan you to me for a few very urgent minutes that I think we both need to use."

No comments:

Post a Comment