Saturday, February 29, 2020

Humiliation On Display

I sat on the couch in silence, trembling slightly and trying to keep my composure. Watching as Mistress and Sis hung the new display piece on the wall of our public entertainment room. My heart felt like it was about to stop.

She had took the stockings I had worn at the club when the dogs were allowed to take me one after the other and sealed them a glass frame. Didn't bother to clean them so you could see the smears and caked on remains of multiple loads of cum that leaked out of me. Along with the tear marks from the claws of the animals. Below it were nine pictures that were taken that day during the event. Me squirting on the floor when I came caught perfectly, me making out and sucking on the tongue of the dog humping me, a close up of a dogs knot stretching my pussy open wide. In the center of that was a flat screen television with a touch screen activation so anyone could walk up and watch the entire encounter instantly.

"Oh I think this looks wonderful don't you Gina dear?" Mistress said as she stood back to admire their handiwork.

"Yes my wife it looks perfect. Showcasing your little slut as a straight up dog lover was really a good idea.", Sis turned and looked at me, "Why didn't you tell me doggies made you cum like that sis?"

Mistress turned with a grin waiting for my answer and I could barely spit out any words, "I... I didn't know... they would."

"But they did, you popped on the first dog. Squirted all over that stage. Turned into a drooling little slut in a matter of minutes. Not to mention what the other two did to you." Mistress was staring me down the entire time she spoke. But there was a grin on her face, she was enjoying my humiliation so much. "Next time she's getting a few mouthfuls of dog cum because she's going to be sucking them off. Can't wait to add that video to the collection."

"Well Sis always did say she was talented cocksucker didn't she?"

"Yes and she'll get to prove that in a most spectacular fashion. Can't wait to see her swallow all of that down over and over again. Now enough of that we have a party here tonight to finish preparing for. I'm just glad that all of our guests will be able to see my little one turned into a bitch on the screen here."

I glanced up a bit more worried now. "Party? Here? Tonight?"

"Oh I didn't tell you? Yes a party for all our friends. You'll be hooked to a post right here in front of your display so you can watch everyone's reaction when they see your little doggie fuck fest. Mistress Nina said she may even bring her Great Dane along, so you might get to put on a live display for everyone. Isn't that wonderful?" Her voice was extremely cheerful but touched with a sting of malice at the same time.

"Yes Mistress... wonderful... " I whimpered out.

"Oh don't worry Sis, I'll be sure to have my camera ready to catch all of the action!"

No comments:

Post a Comment