Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My new place in Second Life


Well I finally went premium again.  They have a really big discount running for the quarterly level so I decided not to pass it up.  Seeing as how I was currently homeless and LL has a new selection of Linden Homes up I  saw this an opportunity.

Unpacked some essentials first as you can see. Although my much loved frame may have to go to make way for more stuff as it's prim heavy.  Now I need to find a few friends, or lucky strangers, to help make my new home official.

So now I'm going to attempt to work my way back into Second Life a bit more.  Including posting more stuff up here on the blog.  Although it will probably be a bit more adults only than before.  Well until I find some more jerks that just beg to be exposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment