The new way of life. Part nine.
I fell fast asleep rather quickly. My whole body was exhausted and just laying there next to his body heat and covered up. Well I just went out rather fast. Sweet dreams were not my escape though. The nightmares I’d been having for months just kept going and now things were really bad. I startled awake suddenly. I had no idea how long I was out for, but when I sat up and looked around he was gone and it been long enough for the cheerleader outfit I was in to dry.
However the chain and collar were still there.
Reaching up I felt around on it, hoping to find a way to get it off. But I knew it was useless before I even started. Coach obviously was an expert at this, he knew how to keep girls from running away from his captivity. So eventually I got up and looked around the room as best I could with the limitations of the chain length.
The ceiling was covered in girls panties. Stapled up and hanging like trophies. So many of them. My heart sank knowing that the ones I showed up in may already be up there. Among the many others of girls who ended up in this slice of hell.
Then there was the wall of Polaroid photographs. All tacked up in a neat little line. All girls, spread eagle in various outfits. Their pussies covered in cum. Some of them were awake and sobbing, some looked angry. Others were obviously unconscious. All different ethnic backgrounds and looks, seems all he cared about was that they were young. Even more shocking was some of them I recognized from school. As I got to the bottom the last one was me. Made when I had passed out evidently, his cum splattered over my labia. I was now just part of the line up.
Reaching down between my legs I felt my little slit. Sore and tender from the abuse it took earlier. Wondering just how much he came up inside me and how much on me.
Other things in this BDSM nightmare of a room was a yellow bucket labeled “TOILET” in big letters with a bog roll beside it. A massive television with stacks of porn movies around it was just out of reach, just like a computer in the corner and his dresser. There were toys, paddles, restraints and lube bottles all over the place.
Oh and the cameras of course. I was used to those of course. Mr Lewis loved to record everything, as did most of the guys he lent me out to. But these were much more high end. All with cords running to the computer. Various lights in specific places. He was livestreaming things that happened here.
Finally I noticed on the night stand were a couple bottles of water with a stick note that said “Hydrate” on them. Picking them up I checked to see if the lids were still sealed. They were but not like mattered much I was already in the position most drugged girls end up in. The first one I drank down in less than a minute. The second one I decided to sip on since I didn’t know when my next bottles would be given to me. But it also made me realize just how hungry I was.
Climbing back on the bed I pulled the blanket around me tightly. All I could do was sit there and think about what had happened and what was probably going to be happening over and over again. That’s when I heard a thump from somewhere in the house around me. I could hear very muffled movement and sometimes what sounded like shouting. But just barely audible. He must have sound proofed the room at some point.
After a bit the sounds died down a bit and all was silent once more. Then I had to pee really bad but I didn’t want to use a bucket to do so. But what else was I going to do?
Comments
Post a Comment