The new way of life. Part Eight.
Grabbing me by my soaking wet hair he leads me down the hallway to another room. Pushing me inside rather roughly my eyes go wide at what’s inside.
This looked like a room out of some demented BDSM abuse porn video. There were restraints on the walls, paddles, whips, toys, various furniture meant to hold a person, cameras, and against the wall a big bed with every sort of restraint hooked to it that I could imagine.
“Welcome to the room of my dreams and of every white girls nightmares.” He pressed up behind me, one hand across my belly and the other moved from my hair to my mouth. Then two of his fingers slipped inside reaching in deep to the back of my throat making me gag almost instantly, “Glad I drained all the puke out of you earlier, now I just get loads of slobber out of you.”
He smeared it over my face and then did it again and again. Holding my convulsing body tight and laughing. My spit all over my face and my chest and uniform in moments. Then he spun me around and slapped me in the face a few times. “On your knees cunt.”
The aggression in his voice cut right into me and I dropped instantly. Opening my mouth because I believed he was wanting to face fuck me again. He just laughed and turned around and parted his legs a bit. “Grab my ass and spread my cheeks, I want that tongue of yours all up in my shitbox.”
“Wait… but… are you clean.” I whimpered out.
“Fuck I don’t know. All I know is it will be when you’re done. Now eat my ass or I will really start hurting you.” He was angry, I could tell. Without hesitation I reached up and grabbed his ass cheeks and spread them apart. Then I press my face in with my eyes closed. Finding his asshole with the tip of my tongue immediately.
Well it wasn’t nasty, but it was obvious he hadn’t bathed in several hours. Mr Lewis would at least use a wipe on himself beforehand. Not Coach, he was sweaty and ripe. Swirling my tongue around his hole and flicking it lightly. I felt him reach back and grab my hair very tightly.
“Quit licking like a kitten and get that tongue up in there you stupid bitch.” he yelled as he pushed my face into his rear harder. I knew better than to disobey so I pushed my tongue in as deep as I could. That bitter taste of shit was immediate. But I kept it inside, lapping it around as he moaned. “That’s good, clean my asshole.”
After several minutes he finally pushed me back and looked down at me with a grin. Reaching up on the wall he pulled down a large leather collar and showed me the word ‘FUCKMEAT’ printed on it. “Hold your hair up.”
Once it was out of the way he wrapped it around my throat and made sure it was nice and tight on me. Then I heard the rattle of a chain as he padlocked it to the collar. Panic was setting in a bit as I glanced over and saw the other end of the chain was bolted to the wall. “That will keep you from running away.”
“But I need to go home.”
“Yeah, that’s not going to happen.” he said flat out like it was an undeniable fact. Lifting me up he tossed me onto the bed and climbed up behind me. “Now I’m going to catch a bit of sleep. When I wake up I’m going to fuck the shit out of you again.”
He pulled the blanket up over us and wrapped his arms around me. The warmth was welcoming since I was still in that wet cheerleader uniform and very cold. Closing my eyes and sobbing slightly knowing my life was about to get so much worse. He leaned his head up to my ear and I was hoping for some kind words but instead I got this, “You’re going to make a great little whore.”
Comments
Post a Comment