Pool Party part one.

 


I stood in front of Mr. Lewis wearing the little bikini outfit he had bought me. There was so very little to it and barely covered up anything. He was smiling from ear to ear and I could see his erection in his swimming trunks. “Damn girl, you look absolutely amazing in that.”


“In what? It’s almost like I’m wearing nothing.” I could feel myself blushing a bit. He reached up grabbed my hand pulling me closer and then groped at my small breasts, squeezing my nipples though the very thin fabric.


“Oh trust me. It looks superb on you.” With a simple tug my nipple was out and quickly he had his mouth on my tit. Nibbling gently on it as I let out a gasp followed by a moan. He knew how to tease me so well. His other hand moved to my back and then down in between my asscheeks. Rubbing my asshole gently through the cloth that barely covered it.


“Oh Sir…” I softly said out loud. He pulled his mouth away and recovered my nipple.


“Is my little girl horny now?”


“I’m always horny for you.” I say as lean down and kiss him deeply. Our tongues sliding together and my hands wrapped through his gray hair. After a moment we parted with a bit of hesitation.


“Well why I really want to feel those lips around my cock right now we have a party to attend. All the other old guys like me brought along their little girls today. Showing you off will be such a treat.” He gives my ass cheeks a little squeeze before standing up.


Leading me out of the little changing room and leaving our regular clothes there. We walk through the house. All through the house we kept running past old men and their young girls, all of then at least as young as me, a few younger. Most of the men were sporting baggy swim shorts, all of us girls were in very tiny bikinis. Mr Lewis would great each one by name introduce me to them all and referring to me as his favorite little one.


Eventually we made it out to the pool where there were more couple. Introductions were made around. A few guys ran their hands down my back and over my ass. The attention was a little creepy but they were all smiles and friendly. It became very clear that all of girls were open for touching at any time.


“Here you go baby girl, have one of these to help take the edge off.” Mr Lewis was handing me a shot glass with a blue liquid in it. Besides a few beers he had never given me much alcohol. Much less a shot glass full. “Trust me, you’ll enjoy it.”


“Yes Sir.” I said with a grin and took the shot glass and downed it, nearly choking. There was a mint flavor there but it also burned all the way down. Some of the guys laughed as some of their girls were doing the same. Then another round was poured for us all. I drink it down again.


Things went a little strange after that. It was all a blur. I was kissing somebody other than Mr Lewis and then another. Then we girls were told to kiss each other and we did. The old men cheered us on. Somewhere during that time they had all removed their shorts and were pressing their cocks up against us like some sort of dance.


Suddenly I found myself on my knees and surrounded as they were pressing their erections up against my face. There was so much laughter around me, so much confusion. I couldn’t tell what was really going on. I just knew every one of these cocks was going into my mouth at some point tonight.


And I was fine with that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storytime 2 - Trouble

SpunkLovers Addiction System

landland Ansar and lighthouse Bruh of Lighthouse Real Estate are scum