New way of life. Part Ten.

 

Finally I heard the door open and Coach walked back into the room. He was back to wearing a pair of sweat pants and nothing else. I could see the outline of his already partially erect cock in them. He just looked at me and gave me that evil grin grabbed the television remote, turned on a camera and laid down on the bed beside me.


“I’ve been wanting you for a while now. That tiny little body of yours just made my dick ache when I saw you walking down the halls.” Reaching over he pulled me up against him and squeezed my ass. His other hand working the remote and turning on the television. “Are you happy to be here with me now?”


“No. I’m not.” I said flatly. Looking over at the screen I could see he had started some movie featuring black men and Asian girls. “I hate you.”


“Good. Cause this wouldn’t be nearly as much fun if you enjoyed it.” He pushed his sweat pants down, exposing himself to me. “Now get your little face down there and worship my balls with your mouth while I watch these slanty eyed bitches get fucked.”


I paused for a second and he suddenly grabbed my hair and yanked very hard. Then he physically shoved my head between his legs. Letting out a little yell and pain only made him laugh and I knew that a beating would follow if I didn’t obey quickly. Thankfully he had apparently just showered and was very clean this time. So I began swirling my tongue over his swollen black sack.


“Now that’s a good little cunt.” he moaned out and released my hair from his grip. That hand returned to my ass once again, moving the cheerleader skirt up and squeezing it tightly. His dick starting to get harder and weighing heavily on my face even more. “You do a good job this morning and I will let you have something to eat. Do a bad job and we’ll see how well you deal with starving for a couple days.”


Being painfully hungry already I didn’t like that demands. So I sucked his balls into my mouth with a loud slurp and began to really work at them. He seemed to really enjoy it as I could hear him moaning over the gagging of the girl on the television. Reaching up with one hand I slid it through my slobber and then gripped his shaft as best I could. My fingers wouldn’t even fit around that girth, and started stroking him.


“Oh yeah, somebody wants breakfast and is willing to earn it.” After a bit I lift my head up and suck his swollen cockhead into my mouth. Swirling my tongue over it as well as I keep stroking. Making as much noise and letting my spit run down to my pumping hand. I keep this up for ten or fifteen minutes, listening to him call me cocksucker over and over along with the sounds of a girl being fucked on the television. Finally he starts to tense up more and squirms a bit, “Keep your mouth over my cock bitch. I’m going to cum.”


With a loud grunt my mouth was filled with hot spunk. The taste of semen was nothing new to me, but there was just so much more than I was used to. “Don’t you dare spit it out cunt! Don’t you even try it!”


I struggled a bit but managed to get a some down, then a little more and finally in one big gulp I got the rest. Gasping for air I finally raised my head up, my mouth hanging open wide. Almost by instinct I licked my lips making sure I got it all and responded like I had been taught by other men. “Thank you Sir.”


“Daddy.”


“What?”


“You say ‘thank you Daddy’ with me.”


“Thank you Daddy.”


“Good little cocksucker. Now let’s get you some food for doing what you were told.”


He tucked his now limp cock back into his sweat pants and got up off the bed. Unhooking the chain from the wall he looked down at me. “Rules. You walk behind me always. You keep your hands together behind your back unless I say otherwise. My name is Daddy for now on and do whatever I tell you without hesitation. Break the rules and I will beat you. Do you undertand?”


Looking him in the eyes I nodded my head slowly, “Yes Daddy”.


“Good”


He then led me out of the room as the girl on the television was getting a huge load of jizz dumped on her face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storytime 2 - Trouble

SpunkLovers Addiction System

landland Ansar and lighthouse Bruh of Lighthouse Real Estate are scum