The new way of life. Part Six.

 

All I could do was scream. The restraints kept me from moving and there was no way to twist or wiggle away from what felt like a brick being shoved into my ass. Now that he was far enough in Coach grabbed my hips and start pushing himself in deeper.


“Oh fuck yeah bitch, now you know what if feels like to take a real nigga dick.” He got about half way in then stopped and pulled back out. I gasped for air as he exited but it was short lived and he crammed it back into me again. The pain was immense, like I was being torn open from the inside. “Oh thank you Lewis. Thank you for fucking around and making your little cunt find out!”


“Go fuck yourself!” he yelled back spitting a bit of blood from his still bleeding mouth. “You’re nothing but a real piece of shit you know that!”


“Yeah I’m a piece of shit. But now I’m all up your little princess’s shit!” He shoved in harder burying another inch into me. I screamed even more now, I couldn’t help it, I was a complete wreck. Coach let out his own yell mocking my scream and then laughing again. He started pumping my rear end at a steady pace now with zero mercy for me. “Lube ain’t doing much to help her out Lewis. Get over here now. Take a look at her asshole squeezing it all of my dick cause she’s so tight.”


He didn’t move from his seat. Just sat staring angrily at what was happening in front of him.


Coach just laughed and kept calling me his butt fucked little bitch over and over. I was soaked in sweat, the cheerleader outfit I was in was soaked in sweat. All I could was cry as my ass was raped. Soon I felt his legs against my hips, he had managed to get all of his cock up into me now. It was full hard and painful strokes up into me now.


“Smile bitch, smile!” He yelled out he reached up and hooked his lube covered fingers into both sides of my mouth and pulling back. My head now forced back I had to stare at Lewis moving around in his seat. It was very obvious that fat bastard had an erection from watching me get anally raped. “Pull your dick out asshole. Pull it out, stoke it off. Do it now, jack off to your little bitch getting her asshole resized.”


Then I watched as the man who claimed to love me, claimed would take care of me, pulled his pants down and grabbed a hold of his throbbing cock while I was being forced to fuck. Grabbing a partial bottle of lube off the side table he squirted it onto his dick and started going to town. This crying fat bloody faced fat man jerking off to me being in immense pain. Coach laughed and pulled on the corners of my mouth fucking me harder and harder.


This went on for what felt like an eternity. Coach moved his hands to different spots, choking me for a bit, then squeezing my small tits and then to slapping my ass cheeks. But he never stopped fucking me. I was a sobbing ruined mess when I heard Lewis start to grunt as he got close to coming. “Get over here Lewis and cum on your little cunts face one last time. Pop your little white dicklet off on her. A goodbye gift after I took her from you.”


Much to my surprise he stood up, holding his dick tight, and shuffled over to us. Pants around his ankles as he tried to move quickly. Then Coach grabbed my hair tight and pulled my head up that dick was pushed up against my face and he let it go. A thick stream of cum splattering over my face, more than he usually did any other time.


“Now get your pants up and get the fuck out of here.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storytime 2 - Trouble

SpunkLovers Addiction System

landland Ansar and lighthouse Bruh of Lighthouse Real Estate are scum