Suddenly he stopped and pulled out leaving my poor little slit tingling. I breathed a sigh of relief. But he grabbed me and flipped my body over like I weighed nothing. Then grabbing my ankles and holding my legs all the way apart. Looking down at me with that big smile. Lifting me up a little big he glanced over at Mr Lewis “Fuck I can see why you liked this one so much. Super damn tight. But now it’s time for a proper hammering of her little cunt.”
He looked back down and guided his big black shaft straight into my pussy once again. My labia stinging at that stretch once more. I struggled a bit but he had a steel grip on my ankles and held them up high. That’s when his full thrusts started. Every single inch straight up into me. Never had I had the feeling of being filled that much.
Coach moaned loudly, obviously enjoying himself. There was no mercy in his actions he was just fucking me hard. My eyes were now streaming with tears and I let out a yell each time he pushed in. Everything was spinning, my vision was blurring, I couldn’t even begin to tell how long he had been doing this to me. When suddenly the worst that could happen, happened.
I came.
Completely losing my voice as this sudden shock of pleasure spiked through all the pain. My entire body shaking wildly. Losing all control and squirting harder than I ever had before.
“Oh fuck there she goes! She’s a squirter!” Coach yelled out as he kept fucking me, “This bitch is ruined for you white mother fuckers now!”
Somewhere I heard Mr Lewis cussing and coach laughing. But I couldn’t focus on anything. My hands were gripping onto something, clawing, but I couldn’t stop thrashing my head around to look. Then I came again, my orgasms rolling right after another. Everything went black for a moment.
“How does it feel, I broke your toy? Right in front of you. I broke it. You crying some more?” Coaches voice pierced through the darkness and my focus returned as I gasped for breath. He had pulled out of me and was now standing facing Mr. Lewis, “Your toy passed out on my dick. Even if I gave her back to you deep down you would always know that she wasn’t feeling anything as good as this.”
Looking over he sees me awake and strides back, his big black cock still fully erect. Like an animal he pounces back on top of me, staring me in the eyes, his face right against mine. Then, without any warning, he kisses me. His big lips completely covering mine, while his tongue goes completely in my mouth. It was passionate and filled with lust.
I wrapped one
of my arms around his head pulling myself in. With the other I
reached down and guided his cock back inside of me. Something inside
of me had switched and I wanted to be fucked like that again. Coach
was more than willing to keep going. Mr Lewis had stood up and was
slamming his fist into the walls now. As I moaned into the mouth of
the man who now owned me.
No comments:
Post a Comment