The new way of life. Part Five.
I don’t know how long it went on. Coach kept fucking me and I kept cumming. Every now and then he would stop grab my legs and move me around like a rag doll. Sometimes showing my now completely wrecked pussy to Mr Lewis as he taunted him. Sliding fingers into me with ease. Then he went back to hammering away on me.
Somewhere along the line I blacked out again. This time for a bit longer.
When I came to something else was happening. I was on my back and my legs were held open wide by a metal rod with leather cuffs fastened around my ankles. Currently my hands were being tied to the middle of rod tightly in another set of cuffs. Coach was smiling down at me, a malicious grin on his face.
“Hope you don’t mind that I dumped a nut in your cunt. Couldn’t help myself.” I raised my head up and looked down and could see some cum smeared over my labia. “Although you missed it when dumb ass Lewis tried to stop me from fucking your tight little pussy while you were unconscious.”
I looked over and saw his sitting there in chair. Holding a bloody rag to his mouth and nose. Still crying. “I’m so sorry Potosi. So sorry.”
“Fuck you, you’re the reason this is happening!” I finally lost it and screamed out. “I hate you!”
Coach laughed loudly, a great bellowing noise. “Oh shit, your little toy has turned on you so hard! She’s gonna hate you even more because everything only going to get worse for her from here on out.”
He grabbed the rod and rolled me over like I weighed nothing. It hurt me a bit and let out a little yell. Then I realized how this left me, face down in the floor with my ass in the air. Unable to move. His hands grabbed my ass cheeks, they were so large that he could completely hold one in each hand as he pulled them apart. “Some brotha’s like the big dump truck asses. Not me. I like a little tight ass like this. Can’t wait to get my big black dick up inside of this one.”
“Oh no, please no, no… I’m begging you no.” I squirmed trying to get away but it was useless. I was panicking. Then he pulled my cheeks apart even further and I felt his face press in between and his large tongue slide over my little rosebud. I shivered and suddenly stopped begging. He knew what he was doing.
Coach was taking his time with my butthole. Licking up along my crack for a while, then swirling his tongue over it, then sucking at it. Slowly he worked his tongue up inside of me. I was squirming for a whole different reason now. Never had a man took his time to eat my asshole like this, never had I had a man who was so good at it. Then I felt a finger push in while he kept licking, then two making me stretch open. It felt like he was making love to my ass.
Mr Lewis just glared as I looked back up at him. I knew I was smiling. Moaning out towards him, “He’s better at this then you ever were.”
After a few more minutes Coach pulled his face out and moved up and leaned down to me. We kissed deeply even though his tongue had been up inside of me. Then as he pulled away I realized how bad things were going to get by what he said. “Well I hope your asshole doesn’t tear like the last girls did, cleaning blood out of the carpet is a bitch.”
Panic once again as I felt him behind me. A small bottle top pushed inside of me and I felt a rush of cold liquid gush inside. Then it came out and I felt that coldness pouring over my ass crack. I glanced back and saw him pouring it over his cock. Even though he had evidently just came he was still hard as a rock.
Hunching up behind me that huge dick in hand he was ready to hurt me. That swollen cockhead of his pressed against my cinnamon ring. Then there was the shove, the jolt of pain, and it was in. I screamed, this was worse than anything before. But he didn’t care and he pushed harder as several more inches went inside. My asshole was searing with pain, I was already sobbing, and his laughs started again.
Comments
Post a Comment