The new way of life. Part Seven.





 Without hesitation Mr Lewis pulled his pants up quickly and darted out the door. Like the coward he really was. Leaving me behind without another single word, his jizz plastered on my face..


“Let’s make you cum for me some more.”, was growled into me ear as coach adjusted his position. Getting a bit higher up so he could really drive into me. One hand reaching around and grabbing one of my breasts while the other found it’s way under me to my pussy. His fingers sliding into that sloppy mess with ease now and then rubbing over my clit. Even going through so much pain I came almost immediately. “There you go, good girl.”


Once again when I started my orgasm I couldn’t stop. He knew just what to do and kept me rolling through them over and over again. Growling louder until he let out a sudden deep grunt and pushed completely into me and holding himself there. He was finally cumming in my ass.


Keeping himself inside for a bit longer as he made sure he released it all. Normally I could feel when a guy came in my butthole. But this time the pain was so much, that massive amount of complete and utter discomfort deep in my belly, that I could feel a thing. Slowly he pulled it out making sure I felt it exiting me inch by inch. “God damn, look at those wrecked little holes of yours.”


He slapped my ass several times. Laughed some more and then walked around and sat on the floor in front of me. Then he pulled my head up to his cock. No longer fully erect but still semi hard and a complete and utter mess of lube, cum and fecal matter. I knew what I was supposed to do next and so I opened my mouth for him.


“Oh you little slut. You know it’s cleaning time don’t you.” He pushed his dick into my mouth. The taste of all those things mixed together hit my tongue. This I had done before, but there was just to much of it this time. Pumping my mouth a few times he pulls out and has me lick all up and down his shaft. My tongue getting every little bit of his cock cleaned up. “Let’s get your little nasty ass cleaned up now.”


Without any effort at all he grabs the bar I’m strapped to and picks me up. It hurts but I compared to what I just went through it was more than bearable. Glancing around as I’m carried down the hallway I can see various discarded clothing here and there. Almost of all of it girls clothing. His home was a full on rape shack and I was just the latest victim to be brought here.


In very short order we’re in the bathroom. The shower was a rather nice walk in job. Unexpectedly so. He sets me down in the middle of it on my back, the cheerleader uniform still on me and turns on the water. Full blast and only on full cold. Squealing out as my body jerks and trembles. He just smiles again and tuns me around to where one of the shower heads is spraying directly onto my pussy and asshole and another right onto my face.


“You just lay there and get clean. I’m going to go dump your puke bucket before it starts to stink.” and he walks out of the room. Leaving me under the spray of water and freezing cold. Sobbing and shivering.


Eventually after a few minutes he returns, again all smiles. Looking down at me he reaches over and turns off the water. Then undoes the cuffs on my ankles and wrists, tossing the bar aside. Every muscle in my body screams out as he pulls me to my feet. “Normally I strip a bitch naked right about now. But damn your little body looks so good as a soaking wet cheerleader. Maybe that’ll be all I let you wear when you’re here for now on.”


Stepping into the shower more he presses me back up against the wall. Leaning down he grabs me by the hair on the back of my head and then kisses me. His tongue in my mouth swirling against mine. I reach around his waist and pull myself closer against him. Partially because he was warm and I was freezing… and partially because his kiss was actually quite amazing. After more than a few minutes he finally pulled back a bit.


“Yeah, I can see why you were his favorite. Fuck, you may be my favorite now. Let’s get you to the bedroom so we can both rest a bit.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storytime 2 - Trouble

SpunkLovers Addiction System

landland Ansar and lighthouse Bruh of Lighthouse Real Estate are scum