Krypton Radio making up things again
Here is a blurb from the latest story on Krypton Radio.
Read in there and see that little mention about Second Life and how they are looking for people there. Well I did a rather long google search on this story and guess what. No other story that I found mentions Second Life at all. The only one that came up was.... Krypton Radio. So once again the JLU slips a little lie into their story to make themselves sound a little more 'needed'. They'll be claiming the griefers they are always going on about are this guys buddies.
Read in there and see that little mention about Second Life and how they are looking for people there. Well I did a rather long google search on this story and guess what. No other story that I found mentions Second Life at all. The only one that came up was.... Krypton Radio. So once again the JLU slips a little lie into their story to make themselves sound a little more 'needed'. They'll be claiming the griefers they are always going on about are this guys buddies.
Comments
Post a Comment