Storytime 2 - Trouble
Mistress came home earlier than we thought from her business trip. A full day earlier. Sis and I were snuggled into bed with each other when the bedroom door flung open and the lights came on. Less than two minutes later we were downstairs in the living room for full visual inspection. Which meant we standing facing each other, legs spread apart, hands behind our heads completely naked. Our hair looked like we had slept standing on our heads. “Ah there are my two lovely girls, surprised to see me home early?” Mistress had one of those soothing voices when she wanted. “Yes Mistress, surprised in the most pleasant of ways.” I blurted out quickly. Sis nodded her head with my statement. Though we made sure we kept our eyes locked on each other. “Mmmhmm... I see.” Mistress walked up behind me and slowly slid her hand down my back, between my asscheeks and then up between them cupping my sweet mound from behind. My body trembled a bit at her touch and my breath ...

Comments
Post a Comment