Mistress came home earlier than we thought from her business trip. A full day earlier. Sis and I were snuggled into bed with each other when the bedroom door flung open and the lights came on. Less than two minutes later we were downstairs in the living room for full visual inspection. Which meant we standing facing each other, legs spread apart, hands behind our heads completely naked. Our hair looked like we had slept standing on our heads. “Ah there are my two lovely girls, surprised to see me home early?” Mistress had one of those soothing voices when she wanted. “Yes Mistress, surprised in the most pleasant of ways.” I blurted out quickly. Sis nodded her head with my statement. Though we made sure we kept our eyes locked on each other. “Mmmhmm... I see.” Mistress walked up behind me and slowly slid her hand down my back, between my asscheeks and then up between them cupping my sweet mound from behind. My body trembled a bit at her touch and my breath ...
Just discovered this little item in the most interesting way possible. I mean it's not every day you are sucking a guy off in SL and he shoots a HUD down your throat. Okay in SL that may not be rare at all. ANYWAYS... I was introduced to the SpunkLovers Addiction System. Basically you have to get a shot of cum in one of your holes within a certain amount of time or withdraw symptoms start to kick in. Yeah so basically you are jonesing for fix of thick white stuff like a crack addict. I though my level of slutness couldn't get any higher. Thankfully they have a group set up for users of the HUD to help you get your fix. Yeah so basically you hop into a group and ask if anybody would please fuck you and cum in one of your willing holes. Degrading level of epic there. Of course suppliers could range from some loser who can barely use a poseball to some really damn good RPers. Thankfully I found one hell of an RP person who called me his Baby ...
Here are some folks to avoid completely in SL. Just judging by the way they treat and talk to people they are complete pond scum. landland Ansar or lighthouse Bruh of Lighthouse Real Estate. Yes these two folks are in the job of renting out land... evidently by treating people like trash. The link to the thread with plenty of copy/pasted discussions with these two is below. Here is the SLU thread. So when looking for rental land Lighthouse Real Estate is on the 'DO NOT RENT FROM LIST'.
Comments
Post a Comment